- £30k with Y1 OTE of £40k
- Lead our UK Recruitment programme
- Career pathway combining recruitment, strategy & management
- Growing international company (69% revenue increase in 2016)
- Big growth happening this year in revenue and headcount
Hybrid News Group is a high growth independent media company with niche internet brands in Asia and emerging markets. We are currently looking for an experienced UK Recruitment Manager to join our growing internal recruitment team. Hybrid News Group offers fantastic career opportunities working alongside passionate, committed people who are serious about developing their careers.
Since 2009, we have grown to 65 staff, three offices worldwide and £3 million in annual revenues. Last year, the quality of our products and services allowed us to win new accounts including global brands like Japan Airlines, Oracle, Sage, Bristol University and Intercontinental Hotels. Headcount will grow by at least 50% this year across the three offices and the UK Recruitment Manager will play a crucial role in this expansion.
The successful candidate will be responsible for UK recruitment activities including devising advertising programmes alongside the Marketing Manager, interviewing candidates in person and worldwide via Skype, and making key hiring decisions. As a manager, the role also requires involvement in mentoring and supporting staff; the desire to follow and support hires’ progress is a prerequisite.
Working with a fully supportive operations team, the successful candidate will manage budgets, reporting, contracts and employment matters relating to our recruitment process. They will be required to come up with innovative ideas to promote the company’s value proposition at events, universities and across digital media.
The right candidate must be degree educated, possess strong communication and presentation skills combined with organisation and the ability to create & follow detailed plans. You will be a highly-valued member of our team and rewarded through a combination of salary and excellent incentives for recruitment successes.
- Producing job adverts, screening applicants and conducting interviews
- Sourcing and hiring across Sales, Digital, Marketing and Editorial
- Planning and budgeting recruitment advertising and activities
- Using innovative ways to source candidates from LinkedIn and Twitter to university partnerships
- Making hiring decisions alongside top-level management
- Pro-active monitoring and reporting on all recruitment activities
- Staff development and mentoring
- Daily/Weekly communication with internal managers/stakeholders
To be successful at this job what do I need?
- Enthusiasm and energy to speak to candidates constantly
- Super-positive attitude and dedication to developing and safeguarding company culture
- First-class recruitment skills, with proven experience of recruiting high quality candidates and managing the entire recruitment process
- Enjoy working within a fast paced, fluid & creative environment
- Awareness and experience of the latest technologies available to recruiters
- Ambition to build our company and a desire for career progression
- An interest in news, digital media and online advertising
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with internal managers
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company
- Career progression in a growing business
- Excellent training and development program
- The opportunity to work in Sydney and Kuala Lumpur
- Clear pathways into further management/operations roles
- Outstanding salary and commission package (£30K + commission)
- A great work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
Direct applications are welcome via email to our Managing Director - James Craven